Ce matin, j'ai recu un email de la part de google:
Je ne comparent pas vraiment se qu'ils veulent?Fix app deep links to http://www.sans-dents.com that don’t match the content of the web pages
Dear webmaster of http://www.sans-dents.com
When indexing the deep links to your app, we detected that the content of 1 app pages doesn’t match the content of the corresponding web page. This is a bad experience for your users because they won’t find what they were looking for on your app page. We won’t show deep links for these app pages in our smartphone search results. This is an important issue that needs your immediate attention.
Take these actions to fix this issue:
• Check the Android Apps section of the Crawl Errors report in Webmaster Tools to find examples of app URIs whose content doesn’t match their corresponding web page.
• Use these examples to debug the issue:
1. Open the corresponding web page to have it ready.
2. Use Android debug bridge to open the app page.
3. Make sure the content on both your web page and your app page is the same.
4. If necessary, change the content on your app (or change your sitemap / or rel=alternate element associations to make sure the each app page is connected to the right web page).
5. If necessary, change your robots.txt file to allow crawling of relevant resources. This mismatch might also be due to the fact that some of the resources associated with the app page are disallowed from crawling though robots.txt.
If you think any of the content mismatch error examples you see in Webmaster Tools are confusing or inaccurate, please let us know in this feedback form.
Learn more about android app crawl errors in our Help Center or ask questions in the Webmaster Forum if you need more help.
Quelqu"un a une idée?